Alarms for doors leading to back yard swimming pool

Local code requires that doors leading to back yard pool must be equipped with an alarm that sounds for 30 seconds when the door is opened. Can anyone recommend a good, cheap, and easy to install product? I have six doors leading to the pool.

I tried ordering a product by Mace from Keenzo.com (Mace is the manufacturer my pool builder recommended), but the product is apparently backordered and Keenzo has never responded to my requests for an update on when they expect to ship.

Thanks for your help

Reply to
Mark
Loading thread data ...

GRI makes them, and will pass in most areas.

We used to add a micro on/off switch to them because they will eventually drive you bonkers...they have a timed off button but that's just not enough if you're installing them at grandpa's house and the kids are only there on weekends, etc.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

GRI George Risk Industries makes them and radio shack has a simple door alarm which may work as well check with your local inspector.

Reply to
nick markowitz

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.