Alarm panel connectors

Does anyone know where I can get a male connector and a female connector so that I can make an extension cable connecting the female connector coming out of the wall with the male connector attached to my keypad panel? Each connector has a single line of 12 contacts and measures about 1-1/8=94 from contact 1 to contact 12. The pins on the male end are the diameter of the lead of a mechanical pencil. Also, what is the official name for these connectors?

Thanks, Jack B.

Reply to
googlegroups99
Loading thread data ...

NO!!

MOLEX!!!

Does anyone know where I can get a male connector and a female connector so that I can make an extension cable connecting the female connector coming out of the wall with the male connector attached to my keypad panel? Each connector has a single line of 12 contacts and measures about 1-1/8? from contact 1 to contact 12. The pins on the male end are the diameter of the lead of a mechanical pencil. Also, what is the official name for these connectors?

Thanks, Jack B.

Reply to
ABLE1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.