where can I get the simple personal firewall source code

Hi, all!

Hi, I am trying to write a very simple personal firewall for Windows. Does somebody know about a good piece of source code to begin with?

I need the source code that allow to make some manipulations with incoming/outcoming IP-packets. Namely, to change destination/source address and to add/remove some information. I hope that personal firewall allow this things but I haven't found source code for it. Is anybody knows such open-source firewall or, at least, very simple firewall library?

can anyone let me know where can I get the simple personal firewall source code in Visual C++? Thanks!

Reply to
wansong
Loading thread data ...

Hi, all!

Hi, I am trying to write a very simple personal firewall for Windows. Does somebody know about a good piece of source code to begin with?

I need the source code that allow to make some manipulations with incoming/outcoming IP-packets. Namely, to change destination/source address and to add/remove some information. I hope that personal firewall allow this things but I haven't found source code for it. Is anybody knows such open-source firewall or, at least, very simple firewall library?

can anyone let me know where can I get the simple personal firewall source code in Visual C++? Thanks!

Reply to
wansong

Hi, all!

Reply to
wansong

Last time I looked about 6 months ago, a google for "windows firewall source" lead me to a page that had 6 of them.

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Might take a look at

John

Reply to
John Mason Jr

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.