Control Set

on a BCM is there a global option to change the control set for all lines ? one of the DN's is receiving all the erronous calls (example: calls placed to DID's with no associated DN). i would like to redirect them to the receptionist. hope this question makes sense. thanks.

Reply to
wheresmyemail
Loading thread data ...

Are you using PRI? If so, if you change 1 line it should change them all. Or, why not put the Receptionist on the port which is currently the control set then use DN renumber to change it to what it should be. This would change the control set DN's for you throughout the whole system. This is a method I've used in the past.

formatting link
- Nortel User Group, join this new community...help the owner build a user group

Reply to
CaptainReboot

Control set in not what you are looking for. In this case I believe what you want is prime set. Priming the channels or lines of a PRI will make them ring at the prime set if there are no matching DNs or targets.

Reply to
XBarNone

Reply to
wheresmyemail

No just the PRI channels lines 61 thru 83 for bus 7 or 93 thru 115 for bus

1. just change the first channel on the PRI the rest will change to match automaticaly.

Reply to
XBarNone

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.