Anyway to get CINPHONY to send call directly to queue?

I have a nortel norstar phone system with the Cinphony Queue system as well as the Callpilot mini.

Right now the callpilot answers the phone and sends users down the CCR tree and such and into the correct queue.. there are a few numbers that I have that for whatever reason, I'd like to send directly into a queue with no menu options.. is there a way to do this?

Right now I route them through a transfer only table... but this uses one of the four available tables up.... to me tables are extremely valueable..

How can I (or is it "can i"?) get the cinphony system to pickup? I tried lines... but cinphony only does lines 1-156 and mine are

157-190... I also tried DNIS.. but as I guessed cinphony isn't even looking at the DNIS information.. callpilot is...

So is there a way to get the system to pass a call off to the callpilot without going down a tree? or Is there a way to get more tables (why on earth are there only 4??)

EXAMPLE: We are an ISP.. and have TABLE 1 - Our tech support/customer service/normal stuff, etc TABLE 2 - Is a TTY transfer into the TTY queue TABLE 3 - Is a message about some old 800 #s we are phasing out TABLE 4 - Is a menu system for a spam filtering product we have made

Well there we have it.. I've maxed out my tables... however, if I could send table 2 and 3 directly to a queue.. (for table 3 it would be mearly for data purposes)... I would be able to free 2 tables up and be fine.

Reply to
Matt
Loading thread data ...

I don't recall the specifics, but I know you either need a specific relase or an aption on the Cinphony ACD in order to have the call routed directly to the queue/skillset.

Give you vendor a call - they should be able to help you with this.

Reply to
Nortec in MN

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.