d-day

You delinked each person's comments with their headers and your message is hard to associate now.

Bottom posting was popular before threading browsers were developed in the 80s.

I don't want all the attachments before the text I want to read.

Most people can read either format, provided the etxt is trimmed or not bottom posted after much nesting but some have reading disabilities.

Look at the mess you have made below.

Reply to
John J. Bengii
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
-mhd

U¿ytkownik "Bill Kearney" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:h_udnUqq0IG3xunanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@speakeasy.net...

Just another way to show existence in the net - there are a lot of "Internet experts".

Reply to
Ghost

People don't listen to one post trolls anyway. Especially beating a dead horse.

C>

Reply to
John J. Bengii

Neil is far from a troll here. He is a long time and well respected contributor. However your reputation is not nearly as savory.

Reply to
Lon

Thank you. :-)

Reply to
Neil Cherry

Whining about top posting is a classic troll practice and quickly indicates troll activity to seasoned Usenet posters.

The majority of readers can read a post regardless of posting style and have better things to do with their time. That is what trolls do. Waste your time

I am here for automation information. You?

Reply to
John J. Bengii

Netiquette is not trolling. I would guess than Neil and myself are more than seasoned Usenet posters.

As for HA info, if you have questions, ask.

Reply to
Lon

I would be embarassed if was called for trolling the group also.

Perhaps next time stick to the subject matter and things will run more smoothly.

Reply to
John J. Bengii

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.