Problem with OWA/Sharepoint over Cisco VPN

Before I post configs etc I was just hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I have a Cisco 1800 setup with several site to site VPNs using Draytek routers at the remote end. The tunnels work fine for File Browsing and Outlook but not for OWA or SharePoint. I think it is an issue with the zone based firewall but despite numerous different scenarios I still cant get it to work. Any ideas?

Reply to
Knutts
Loading thread data ...

Could it be a DNS issue when browsing to OWA/Sharepoint? What do you get when trying to access your OWA/Sharepoint server?

Reply to
Artie Lange

DNS is resolving fine both locally and externally when pinged. The error in IE just says there is a problem with the web page.

Reply to
Knutts

PMTU discovery problem due to blocked icmp messages?

Reply to
Uli Link

I'd start by turning off the protocol inspection you've configured. Microsoft doesn't "like" to adhere to RFCs, and several issues have been resolved by dumbing down the router or firewall.

Reply to
fugettaboutit

Agreed... Remove the HTTP/HTTPS inspection and retest. It is apparent you are passing traffic, I do not see any ACL that would restrict the traffic. I would also suggest not using a browser to test, use a tool like wget from *nix solutions or trying to just telnet port 80 to the server.

Reply to
Artie Lange

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.