Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PIX Routing Issue
I have a network monitor I am trying to use to monitor all my server at our CoLo. The network monitor sits inside the Private VLAN and is abel to monitor the database servers with no problems. The...

Can a DSL backup a T1 line for VPN?
We are doing it now with a PIX and a couple routers but it's not automatic. Does Cisco now make a point-to-point VPN device which can accept T1 and failover to DSL, or a second T1, or ?? Thanks, -Bob

Cisco PIX VPN Client for 64-bit OS?
Had a client by a Vista laptop and I'm thinking no big deal but it seems he bought the 64-bit OS and when I tried to install it said this software will not support 64-bit OS. Is it true there is no...

dhcp / giaddr / configuration for giaddr update
hi group. this may be not strictly be a cisco question and if this is off topic, i'm sorry. it does however pertain to configuration of cisco routers. if a dhcp server is connected to a router that...

Cisco 891-K9
Hi, We have buy Cisco 871-SEC-K9 router and in the related documentation on Cisco Website, this router should be done 10 differents Vlans. I can create Vlan, I can add interface in each vlans but only...

VPN Client ---> 1841 router
Hi, Getting a weird problem on a 1841 when trying to set up the VPN IPSec. Seems that i can connect successfully to the router; can telnet to it but cannot go beyond it. e.g can telnet to 10.163.1.253...

Is IEEE 802.3af PoE truly downwards compatible?
You don't need any "unused" conductors. Consider a simple case of 2 pairs, one for transmit and one for receive. You can also send DC over the same wires by making the receive pair positive relative...

pix site to site problem with NAT
Hi, I have had to change my ISP and now instead of a public ip on my pix i have a private address but i still need to have a site to site ipsec connection between two pix's. So my topology looks like...

old nm-16am configuration problem
hi i have a problems with two nm-16am module in a cisco 3725 1/ it can only be dialed by a phone line witch is configured in pos as pulse line 2/ i can connect only in V.23 protocol not i V.34 or V.90...

2 static NATs work. 3rd static NAT doesn't.
Hello all, I have spent a lot of time on this and seem to be missing something. Any technical knowledge and help will be greatly appreciated. I have pasted our PIX config below. You see three static...

Cisco Client only allows one client to connect per subnet.
Hi, Im getting the following error when I try to connect more then 1 computer with Cisco VPN Client ver.5.0.00.0340. Secure vpn connection terminated locally by the client. Reason 412: The remote peer...

Help with Site to Site VPN - static nat.
Group, I have a site-to-site VPN tunnel setup. Cisco Pix515 6.34 on both ends. Both our companies have an internal network scheme of 10.1.20.x I added the line to my config: static (inside,outside)...

Cisco 871w and multiple public ip-addresses
Hi Group We have a ADSL solution delivered on Ethernet. In this solution we have a /30 network for the connection to the ISP and a separate /29 free for us to use. The /30 connection to ISP is...

Site to Site VPN routing - Cisco 1841 to Nortel VPN Router 1010
take a look at IPSec Virtual Tunnel Interface Virtual Tunnel Interfaces figure 1 Notice the static route pointing to the tunnel interface...

Cisco C2600-I-M + traffic shaping
First my sho ver: cerberus#sho ver Cisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) C2600 Software (C2600-I-M), Version 12.1(6), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) Copyright (c) 1986-2000 by cisco Systems,...