PIX Routing Issue

I have a network monitor I am trying to use to monitor all my server at our CoLo. The network monitor sits inside the Private VLAN and is abel to monitor the database servers with no problems. The issue pops up when I try to monitor the web server which are in the DMZ VLAN. The web server have two network cards installed one with an ip address on the DMZ VLAN also has the gateway address pointing to the PIX 10.0.100.1 ip address. The second network card is configured with an ip address on the Admin VLAN without a gateway ip address assigned to it. The web server's Admin network is working becuase the NLB Monitor Station can comunicate across this connection to make configuration changes as needed. Does anyone know what change I need to make show that I can get the Network Monitor server to communicate with our web server?

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
sekoon
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.