Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Visio Biscuit Box question...
Where can I find a Biscuit Box drawing in visio? Thanks

Missing %CRYPTO-5-SESSION_STATUS log message in 12.4T
Hi all, I have one C2811 running IOS 12.3(8)T10 and other C2811 running Version 12.4(6)T5. These 2 routers connect via an IPSec tunnel to the main site router. The crypto configurations are basically...

VPN on ASA - No Matching Crypto Map Entry
Hello, I am attempting to set up VPN on a Cisco Pix 515e with "Cisco PIX Security Appliance Software Version 7.2(2)". When I attempt to connect via the Cisco VPN Client I get the following error...

I have an issue after I created my multilink configuration
To whom it may concern: I created a multilink for my upgraded bonded T1. I used S0/0 and s0/1 as my multilink interface. Everything works fine for all of the users except for the users that are on...

Call Manager Express - Outgoing calls delayed
I've just installed a new CME system using 8 FXO ports to connect to the PSTN. Everything works great except for one minor problem when dialing out - all outgoing calls have a 7-12 second delay before...

AT&T Looking for Tier 3 CCIE in San Diego, CA (relocation available)
Job Title: Tier 3 Engineer Job Location: San Diego, CA Job Description: Synopsis of Position: This position is responsible for resolving customer technical issues concerning implementing networks...

problem with sesm
Hi all, I got some troubles with cisco sesm application. It doesn't show the logon page, stopping while reaching for the SSG machine. Once invoked a site page, sesm tries to redirect, but it cannot...

IOS Editor for Linux
Hi, Does anyone knows about a IOS config editor that works in Linux? Somthing like WinAgents. Thanks

Juniper networks, Bangalore
Hi Folks, . If you feel its the time to move out and a place to gear-up with the career, Here is it for you.... Please send across your CV right now. Action Plans started on high speed. Send it to...

port-channel between cisco switch and router
Hi, can you please give an advise how to configure port-channel between cisco 2811 router and cisco 3750 switch stack. Switch 3750 stack uses stackwise tech. on switch 3750: interface port-channel 1...

Cisco pix IDS feature question
HI, We have cisco pix 515E now we want to turn on the IDS feature to block some attacks. but something fundamental I don't understand..... the IDS has about 60 signatures for example detecting Fyn...

New Service for free
Hi I find this page this website offering free stockmarket index tips and now this Finland traiding group has done about 2000 procent options profid!And all those details all in the in website....

Pix 501 Port Redirection Nightmares
Hi, I'm having some difficulty setting up port redirection on my PIX 501. I'd like to use my torrent program which operates on port 56317. I've searched forums for days looking for an answer that...

Syslog/flapping question....
Two questions) 1) If someone reset a pc or cable modem will that cause the circuit to flap (as shown below)? 054396: Oct 21 19:51:24.288 PDT: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet0/25, changed state...

Cisco Pix 520 Upgrade Procedures
No. It is not possible to get a new support contract or to relicense a PIX 520, so it is not legal to use the software at all, let alone upgrade that far. (Exceptions: certain EU countries; or if you...