Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- sdm (security device manager)
January 21, 2009, 4:43 am
rate this thread
Re: sdm (security device manager)
important to completly understeaund SDM. It's just a graphical shell for the
router that uses HTTP(S). This means you always have to enable the HTTP or
HTTPS server on the router before you can use. You don't want to do this in
a production environment. My advice, just make sure you're a guru with the
CLI and understeand the CCNA topics.
- » Digital Printing Malaysia | Printing Company Malaysia| Dot2Dot
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » You probably don't know the answer but what allows WiFi scanning anyway?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking