Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- sdm (security device manager)
January 21, 2009, 4:43 am
rate this thread
Re: sdm (security device manager)
important to completly understeaund SDM. It's just a graphical shell for the
router that uses HTTP(S). This means you always have to enable the HTTP or
HTTPS server on the router before you can use. You don't want to do this in
a production environment. My advice, just make sure you're a guru with the
CLI and understeand the CCNA topics.
- » Reliable Online Printing | Online Printing Solutions Malaysia
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » DTH - direct to Home - Videocon d2h satellite TV - DTH Services by Videocon d2...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Video Conferencing