Does Cisco 4700 router support MPLS?

Hi,

Sorry, I wasn't clear last time & so I'll just ask this as briefly and clearly as I can:

Does Cisco 4700 router support MPLS?

Please let me know... I really need to know.

Thanks!

Reply to
Bombay CCIE Study Group 2005
Loading thread data ...

Hi,

You may wish to investigate the Refurbished Cisco Product Guide:

formatting link
Page 69

Cisco 4000 Series

Cisco 4700-M

· 30-50 percent higher performance for future growth, multiple high-speed interfaces, or configurations with multiple Cisco IOS security, QoS, and accounting features enabled. · 64-MB main memory for large Internet route tables.

Key Features

· Supports a full suite of Cisco IOS Software feature sets; customers can cost-effectively choose from a rich set of protocols (IP, Internetwork Packet Exchange [IPX], AppleTalk, DEC, VINES, and so on), QoS, security, redundancy and WAN optimization, and management and accounting features supported by the Cisco IOS Software. · High-performance RISC architecture to support high-speed media (Fast Ethernet, ATM, FDDI, HSSI) and calculation/process switching-intensive features. · Optional redundant power system for very high reliability.

formatting link
Hope this helps.

Brad Reese BradReese.Com Cisco Certified Network Engineer Jobs United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294 U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Fax: 775-254-3558 Website:

formatting link

Reply to
BradReeseCom

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.