Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Does Cisco 4700 router support MPLS?
- Bombay CCIE Study Group 2005
March 3, 2005, 4:50 am
rate this thread
Re: Does Cisco 4700 router support MPLS?
You may wish to investigate the Refurbished Cisco Product Guide:
Cisco 4000 Series
· 30-50 percent higher performance for future growth, multiple
high-speed interfaces, or configurations with multiple Cisco IOS
security, QoS, and accounting features enabled.
· 64-MB main memory for large Internet route tables.
· Supports a full suite of Cisco IOS Software feature sets; customers
can cost-effectively choose from a rich set of protocols (IP,
Internetwork Packet Exchange [IPX], AppleTalk, DEC, VINES, and so on),
QoS, security, redundancy and WAN optimization, and management and
accounting features supported by the Cisco IOS Software.
· High-performance RISC architecture to support high-speed media
(Fast Ethernet, ATM, FDDI, HSSI) and calculation/process
· Optional redundant power system for very high reliability.
Hope this helps.
BradReese.Com Cisco Certified Network Engineer Jobs
United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294
U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680
- » Digital Printing Malaysia | Printing Company Malaysia| Dot2Dot
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » You probably don't know the answer but what allows WiFi scanning anyway?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking