X10 pro versus Furman sound

Hello all.....I recentlly installed some X10 pro devices in my familly room, nothing too fancy just a "XPFM" receiver module and a "XPT1" to control a track lighting strip that I needed to cover the existing switch box with a book case. My problem came in when I powered up my home audio/video system. I have a decent, extended system that includes a Furman Sounds brand power factor correcting power conditioner. all of my A/V equipment takes power from the conditioner. Evidently the conditioner dumps any or all trash back on the system since when powered on my X10 will not switch state. (it works fine when the conditioner is powered off) I am thinking about installing a "XPF" wire in filter at my panel and connected to the A/V systems breaker but I have concerns about the conditioner. Is their any reason any one is aware of why the Furman would not play nice with conditioning its power source? I would be connecting between the breaker and the circuits conductor and would not get into the furman power cord or internal wireing . thanx...duane

Reply to
Duane
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.