WiFi in Burger King?

I'm having lunch at a BK here in Wichita, KS. Just for kicks I decided to bring my Thinkpad and check to see if there are any hotspots nearby - there is one here in the restaurant!

Do most BK's have WiFi or am I just lucky?

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Bessler
Loading thread data ...

if they didn't advertise it you probably got the store's unsecured network.

73, rich, n9dko
Reply to
Rich

They offer wifi to make up for such bad food...

But seriously. I wouldn't know. Isn't there a website that shows you were wifi locations are at in your area? We have them at Subway sandwich shops around here. But I don't think Burger King offers them. It may just be up the franchise owner on rather or not to offer wifi.

Reply to
Greg

Wish we had a BK here - they closed it a couple of years ago.

Reply to
johnny

"Ken Bessler" hath wroth:

Looks like the various Burger Thing franchisee's contract individually for Wi-Fi service. For example, this one for Washington DC area:

formatting link
clue if there's anything similar for Kansas. The local (Santa Cruz CA and Scotts Valley CA) Burger Things don't have Wi-Fi.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

That sucks. Do you have a fish and chip shop?

Reply to
BernieM

I would imagine a few aare playing with it since McDonald's pretty much all have it now. BK owners may be thinking McD's wifi is curbing their business.

fundamentalism, fundamentally wrong.

Reply to
Rico

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.