Who makes this bridge?

If you are in the US, look at the FCC ID number on each. Do a google search on the number, or post them here.

Reply to
dold
Loading thread data ...

I found several names for - I think - one and the same product. The "NL-3054 Deluxe" I found : The RadioLabs

formatting link

The EnGenius

formatting link
And I found a Senao model which is only 802.11b but looks exactly the same as the above. The EnGenius has also a model 802.11b which has the same looks and specs as the Senao model.

The problem is that the EnGenius is specified as 100 mW while the RadioLabs is 200 mW. On some forums I see that many AP and bridges can be set to different power outputs. Does anyone knows who makes these models and is it one and the same factory? What I am looking for is a high power ( wireless bridge )device which supports the most protocols like 802.11b and 802.11g. It must also has a detachable antenna. Thanks a lot for info, I am getting more confused the more I surf on the net :-(

Reply to
Edmund

formatting link

formatting link
=20

I found them a bit confusing as well, Senao, EnGenius, whatever. I bought that unit from radiolabs with the promise of support, it was = all hot air. I returned it for credit. Their website has a lot of information when = you're first trying to figure stuff out, but I wouldn't buy anything from them again.

Anyway it is the same as this unit here, CPE-EN-NL-3054CB3+DLX.

formatting link
better price than radiolabs, and if you look around you can find = them near $100.00.

HTH

Reply to
tevan

Thank you

Reply to
Edmund

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.