Our client is a hot IP centrex company based in Campbell, CA
Summary: You will utilize your technical skills to provide expert technical assistance to our customers and field based system engineering team throughout the entire cycle of the product. You will assist guiding our service provider customers through implementation, configuration, business systems integration and deployment with this softswitch firm's suite of products. As a member of the technical support team, your customer relationship skills will contribute directly to customer satisfaction. Reports to Director Technical Support Services.
- Technical Support- Develop expertise on all technical components of company product architecture and configuration. Understand integration components of 3rd party products with company's which encompass a whole
- Web Based Support Take overall responsibility for varying areas of our technical supports ability to provide web based support.
- Systems Engineering Become technical supports subject matter expert in one or two key areas of the flagship product or associated areas. On
an occasional basis, use this expertise in the field to assist our customers with the deployment of an entire solution.
- Experience with implementing, supporting and managing complex integrated systems with background in data and/or telephony communication systems required.
- Strong technical expertise and aptitude in data and/or telephony communications. Data communications experience could include exposure to VoIP fundamentals, SIP and MGCP signaling, RTP, TCP/IP, DNS, security concepts and procedures for implementing QoS.
- Familiarity with Java, XML, shell scripting high desirable. Understanding of LDAP director services, SNMP and system management a plus. Solid understanding of the Solaris Operating system and system administration preferred.
- Undergraduate technical degree preferred
- Must be able to provide customers a high level of both oral and written support to ensure effect resolution of customer issues.
- Some travel requirements. Estimated at 10% or less.
Competitive salary- relocation provided
Send resumes to: resumes (at) mail2.recruiter.com