The old www.freeantennas.com site

The old

formatting link
site was replaced with a partially complete new site several weeks ago because a cracker broke into the old server and deleted all the files in it's web sites.

The entire contents of the old website for

formatting link
been moved to
formatting link
This has been done because of the many requests I have received for the NEC data files and other portions of the old site. Thanks folks... enjoy.

-m-

Reply to
Osiris
Loading thread data ...

Sorry to hear some little brat had too much free time on his hands.

I actually built a home made antenna based upon your posted templates. Works great at 250 feet.

Thank you so much for offering the information!

Regards,- Sandy

Reply to
Sandy A. Nicolaysen

What is the intent of the new site? Is it just the partial completion that makes it look like you are going to sell stuff, or are you going to be selling some not-quite-free antennas?

Reply to
dold

formatting link
> has been moved to
formatting link

completion that

No, Clarence, I'm not sure what I will be doing. The old site was hacked. The new site is an damned Microsoft abomination that I had half done when the old site was hacked.

I might sell an antenna or two but probably not as I have too much on my plate as it is.

Reply to
Osiris

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.