Software Engineering Manager - Samsung, San Jose CA.

Samsung Telecommunications America

Position: Software Engineering Manager

Group: Mobile Communications

Job Summary:

As a Software Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the development and management of BREW, J2ME, and/or C-based UI and software applications along with leading the end-to-end software development projects.

Functional Responsibilities:

- Develop and manage of competent software development teams. Assign project tasks.

- Participate in the development of BREW, J2ME, and/or C-based UI and software applications.

- Take charge of end-to-end development process (architecture, design, implementation, and quality assurance) for newly introduced technologies or projects.

- Manage project progress and encourage active interchange of technology expertise with Samsung HQ.

Requirements:

- BS Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Wireless Networking is required.

- 8-12 years experience Software Engineering experience in a wireless/telecom organization.

- BREW programming or J2ME development experience is a plus!

- At least 5 years experience in CDMA or GSM engineering and development.

- Solid application development experience in Windows programming (Win32 API) and/or experience in a Linux/UNIX environment.

- You must have solid troubleshooting skills with complex systems and applications.

- Proven ability and experience to manage and facilitate multiple activities/projects while maintaining a positive attitude and leadership skills.

- You must be able to manage human resources related issues in an engineering environment.

- Possess solid leadership and project management skills related to full life-cycle software development in an engineering environment.

- 25 % travel is required.

For consideration, please email your resume in MS Word format to: snipped-for-privacy@sta.samsung.com

Reply to
gg_samsung
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.