Satellite internet...ready for air drop

formatting link
I'll save you the effort of clicking the link. I am no longer amazed by adverts on Craigs that don't specify the make and model of the gear. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I am willing to trade this system for MANY different things. I am even willing to take a loss on the system because I just don't need it. Let me know what you have....

I have a complete Satellite Internet system that I purchased to take to Iraq (I'm a US Army Soldier) with me and never ended up taking it. I have a 6' dish, stand, a couple LNA/LNBs, a brand new roll of cable wire for it, couple boxes of LAN cable, 2 receivers for the dish system and a SUPER nice satellite locator with NEW battery installed. There's a few more items that are in there I just can't think of them right now. All the parts and components are in a military style large green airdrop safe, high altitude, self pressure regulating box. This is an awesome system. I had one like it before with service through bentley walker and it was very fast and reliable when I was over there.

What do you have to trade???

This is not a little hughes net system. This is a big dish, multiple user system. The one I had before I had 26 users on it and it was BLAZING FAST!! This is a world wide use system! This system is valued at $5000 but as I mentioned I am willing to take a loss on it....

Reply to
miso
Loading thread data ...

you would think there would be some photos....

Reply to
ps56k

At least of what's left.

Reply to
News

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.