Problems accessing a site since Norton Anti Virus Updates

I wonder whether someone could help me.

I have Norton Internet Security installed on my laptop. I was looking at a site this afternoon, when a message popped up from Norton, saying there were new updates to install, so I chose to install them. Once it had finished, the message popped up, saying I would need to restart my computer, to which I clicked OK. So, my laptop rebooted.

I was still looking at the site when I chose to reboot, and since then I have experienced problems accessing that site. I managed to access it straight after the reboot, but it was slow, and then since then I just keep getting an error message. Could it just be coincidence? All other sites I use work fine.

(posted here because it is on a wireless network)

Thanks

Jo

Reply to
Johanna Damen
Loading thread data ...

"Johanna Damen" wrote in news:35c3f.9734$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe5-win.ntli.net:

Well, it has nothing to do with a wireless situaition. It's a Norton problem and you need to contact Norton about your situation.

Duane :)

Reply to
Duane Arnold

Thanks for your message - It turned out to be the router. We had more problems with it after that, so exchanged it today. Hopefully we will have more luck with this one!!

Reply to
Johanna Damen

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.