Help with Dlink NIC & Security

How about a clue as to the computah make and model, the D-Link product name and model, the version level of the D-Link device, the firmware version, the driver version, and if there are any other wireless devices configured (but not necessarily plugged in)?

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann
Loading thread data ...

When I try to enable any of the security features I get a message that the SSID is already configured and to enter a new SSID and network connection.

When I do this it will not connect to the AP even though it shows it with a good signal. I have duplicated all the same info on the router/AP. D-Link had been no help when I have called for assistance. I have deleted the old SSID and all info prior to creating the new SSID with security enabled.

I am banging my head against a brick wall.

The computer is a Win 98Se but that should not matter as I am only working with the D-Ling configuration utility.

Thanks for your help Jim

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.