help needed to buy test equipments to test Wireless products

Hi, My name is Saeesh Pai Vaidya & I work in D-Link india Ltd as senior engineer R&D department.We are in process of developing an Wireless router so i wanted to buy the wireless testing tools for the same. I wanted to know wether the IXIA IXWLAN Tool can alone be sufficient for the same ,I want to take al the RF parameters readings like the TX & RX signal readings (in dB) also in addition i want to sniff the wirelesspackets & check them for various parametrers can IXIA IXWLAN tester alone be sufficient to achieve this ???? One more probable solution i found was using Agilent N4010 Wireless testing suit plue 2.4Ghz WLAN testing module for testing RF section also using Aeronet wireless sniffer to sniff wireless packets .. can anybody advise me which will be the best cost effective solution which will help me to test my Wireless router for all these parameters. if has any better suggestion or advise Please mail me at : snipped-for-privacy@dlink.co.in

Thanks in Advance Saeesh Pai Vaidya

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
saeesh007
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.