recommendations on practice test products

seem to be lots to choose from. i'm specifically looking for practicing for 642-891

Reply to
lfnetworking
Loading thread data ...

Hello,

obviously it depends on the amount of money you have to spend, but if you need the equipment just for exam preparation, I would try to get a few 1600 or 2500 routers, which do not cost a lot and let you practice most of the routing protocol stuff required on the exam. As for the switching, you might be able to get a 3550 somwhere, they are EOL/EOS, and that ususally means that their price drops and people are replacing them..

Regards,

Naz

Reply to
nazgulero

Hello,

obviously it depends on the amount of money you have to spend, but if you need the equipment just for exam preparation, I would try to get a few 1600 or 2500 routers, which do not cost a lot and let you practice most of the routing protocol stuff required on the exam. As for the switching, you might be able to get a 3550 somwhere, they are EOL/EOS, and that ususally means that their price drops and people are replacing them..

Regards,

Naz

Reply to
nazgulero

Boson tests are fairly good.

Reply to
Merv

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.