Connecting wireless router to main router

HI, I have two router the first one is "Linksys: BEFSR41" and Your company's "Airlink101: AR315W", now what I am having trouble with or working on is that the linksys is connected to the broadband modem, and is doing the pppoe. I want to know how I should connect the airlink to the linksys router. I know that I could just let the airlink do the pppoe, but I can't the disadvantage is if I do this, the modem and router is in the corner of a room and if that router sits there and not the corner of the other side, it would not be able to have range and reach the wireless computers. For the wireless computers, I was able to connect to the airlink wirelessly and even with able connected to it, but anything that connects to it, does not go out to the internet. linksys lan ip is 192.168.1.1 and the airlink lan ip is: 192.168.1.8

Ex I need a connection like this: modem-------linksys--------airlink

and not like this: modem-------airlink------linksys

Reply to
Dave Pham
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.