Cannot see my wireless network via Broadcom card

Hey guys, I have a gateway notebook that has a broadcom 802.11g wireless card, and until a few days ago I was able to see my wireless network for a good month. My broadcom card seems to be working fine, but i went ahead and uninstalled it, reinstalled it, tried updating the driver and everything seems to be in good order. I can hook up the notebook directly to the router and it sees the lan, i also hooked up a wireless linksys card to the notebook and it sees the network wirelessly this way, but the broadcom card itself will not see my wireless network. I do have another wireless laptop and that can see my network, so I think i have eliminated anything being wrong with my router. Does anyone have any solutions to rectifying this problem? It would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance. Sal

Reply to
Sal
Loading thread data ...

I would run any available diagnostic utility for the card, might be already installed or get from the mfgr website.

Reply to
Joseph Stewart

What router are you using?

Reply to
Robert Oster

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.