PINGO offers two and a half hours of free calls to India!!

hello friends this is usha from U.S,This blog about how to get exiting offers in international calls.... Now You can call for FREE to India from US/UK with PINGO calling cards.Offers 170 minutes of FREE call talk time to India. New users can now get 444 minutes talk time for just 20$ and at 4.5 Cents a min to Call India.The Pingo India phone card has no additional or hidden charges - just a very small monthly maintenance fee(98cents per month)

Reply to
gayatriusha
Loading thread data ...

hi usha,

i live in pittsburgh.i have been trying to register for unlimited calls to india. i've already tried with relaince calling card. i want to use any voip which helps to make unlimited calls to india. vonage and gizmo says they allow unlimited calls for $25/month. what about pingo..have you ever tried anything ? snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. i would appreciate if you gimme some idea's. thanks..arun

Reply to
mr.coolbrain

does the vonage allows..to any phone in India or only to 1 number.In case u r looking for any number try globe7. it's just 4.5 c a minute and no extra charge

Reply to
navneetmall

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.