Buffalo AOSS WEP 64 Key?

I just purchased the WiFi gamers and it works great, but Im trying to us it on non-AOSS devices. Heres the configuration on my browser

[image:
formatting link
Im using WEP64 and instead of 10 characters, it shows 40 characters. How do I find my real key?

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
wackytacky
Loading thread data ...

You don't need to. You enter it in your router, and then you re-enter it in the clients.

Reply to
Mark McIntyre

Does it have a model number? Does the router in the picture have a model number?

Dunno. However, I think you should know that: Encryption ASCII Hex Chars Chars WEP 64 5 10 WEP 128 13 26

Also, WEP is terribly insecrure, where the key can be recovered by sniffing in literally seconds. I suggest you switch to WPA-PSK (or WPA-Personal) which as yet to be cracked with a sufficiently long and messy pass phrase.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.