Belkin7630 -no reboot after power cut- ideas?

Thanks I will try and get an appropriately-rated PSU and try it

Andrew Sayers Wrote:

organic333 wrote: > > > > >When I had a power cut, or when I unplug the router at the mains (at > the > >surge protector) the router does not reboot - no LED's on at all > >although the power is attached. But when I unplug and re-plug the low > >voltage power cable at the router, it reboots fine. > > > >Problem is - when I am accessing the router remotely, I am not there > to > >unplug its little lead! > > > >Belkin support said "get latest firmware" - no difference, what a > >surprise! > > > >Any ideas anyone? > > > I'm no expert, but it sounds like a PSU problem. Is there an external > PSU between the > wall socket and the router? If so maybe this could be the cause - can > you try a > replacement/generic one to test this? > > hope this helps > > > -- > Andy Sayers - Lincolnshire, UK > If you'd like to reply to me, then please > use the newsgroup, email address is fictitious.
Reply to
organic333
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.