openvpn problem with w2000 clients

Hi all, my openvpn net worked well for long time, but yesterday, after stopping and rebooting the server with the option "client-to-client" off and on, the win2k clients ( and not the xp and linux clients) stopped to answer to my ping requests.

Please note that they look for the server, and all the connection procedure works perfect. so I see ALL of my clients connected to my server, but the win2k doesn't talk with the server.

I checked the log file in my server, and there is no differences between a linux client and a win2k client.

I reached one of those, and everything seemed regular. i checked in the command line the command "route print" and the I've seen all my rules for my vpn.....

then I tryed to reboot the service and everything are now perfect, I can reach this machine from my linux server now.

The problem is that almost all of this clients are far from me, and I cannot reach them.

Is there a way to tell the server to "reset" all of my clients? all clients are using ccd files.

This is a very worryng situation for me, because many of these clients are many kilometers far from me....

my server conf:

;local a.b.c.d ;daemon

port 1194

;proto tcp proto udp

;dev tap dev tun

;dev-node MyTap

ca keys/ca.crt cert keys/server.crt key keys/server.key # This file should be kept secret

dh keys/dh1024.pem

;server 10.8.0.0 255.255.255.0 server 172.25.50.0 255.255.254.0

ifconfig-pool-persist ipp.txt

;push "route 192.168.10.0 255.255.255.0" ;push "route 192.168.20.0 255.255.255.0"

ccd-exclusive

;client-to-client

keepalive 60 300

user nobody group nogroup

persist-key persist-tun

status openvpn-status.log

log-append /var/log/openvpn/rokepo.log

verb 4

#####################################################

and here's a sample of my clients conf:

client

;dev tap dev tun

;dev-node MyTap

;proto tcp proto udp

remote "my-server ip" 1194

;remote-random

resolv-retry infinite

nobind

persist-key persist-tun

ca ca.crt cert client.crt key client.key

ns-cert-type server

comp-lzo

# Set log file verbosity. verb 3

##############################

thanks for any help or suggestions you can give me

Guido Caliandro

Reply to
News alice
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.