Where should a purchase Sipura ATAs?

Where would be a place with good prices to get a NEW Sipura ATA? I am thinking of an SPA-2002 or SPA-2100.

-Ramon

Reply to
Ramon F Herrera
Loading thread data ...

When I was looking, the best prices (including shipping) were at

formatting link

miguel

Reply to
Miguel Cruz

For international shipping, I recently got a better deal from

formatting link
: about US$ 20 (to Hong Kong) rather than the about 40 charged by Voipsupply and, if I remember correctly, Voxilla.

Enzo

Reply to
Enzo Michelangeli

Check which adapters are included - I bought from eBay - everything fine, but I ended up having to source RJ11-to-BT adapters (and from memory those needed to be Master adaptors).

John Geddes UK

Reply to
John Geddes

I bought a SPA-3000 from Voipsupply and a SPA-2100 from Telephonyware, and in both cases they came with RJ-11 connectors and cables. UK or other types of adapters for the power supply are available at a small surcharge, but I find it cheaper to buy them (and the RJ-11 adapters as well) in the street.

Anyway, for the SPA-3000 a cable adapter may not be required at all, because typically those devices are inserted between phone and line, and many phones have an RJ-11 socket on their body: so one can just unplug from the phone the cable coming from the line and plug it into the "PSTN" port of the SPA-3000, and use the RJ-11-to-RJ-11 cable that comes with the SPA-3000 to connect the latter and the phone.

Enzo

Reply to
Enzo Michelangeli

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.