Web Frontend

You could use a service with a JAVA ap for VOIP, such as Glophone's Glo2go. Put a shortcut on your page for the loading page.

formatting link
****************WARNING! DO NOT login to Glo2Go Express if you are using the same PC on which your GloPhone software is installed. Doing so will cause Glo2Go Express to replace your GloPhone

This can be used on PCs when downloads/ installations are restricted, such as library computers.

Reply to
Pepperoni
Loading thread data ...

I would like to use my VOIP account on every computer in any internet cafe of the world. For that I am searching for an free web frontend, which I can implement in my homepage. Does anybody know such a solution or even has experiencein using such an front end.

Thanks for Your help

Josef

Reply to
Josef Wagner

"Josef Wagner" wrote in news:423755bb$0$6882$ snipped-for-privacy@news.freenet.de:

Another possiblity is to purchase a SIP gateway (pocket sized device) and carry that around. When you find an internet cafe, ask if you can plug the device into their network to make the calls.

Reply to
Lucas Tam

I guess it would depend on your provider and the lan setup on every cafe internet, wether its ip addresses are set manulay or by dhcp, it woluld be easier with the latter.

formatting link
has a beta program to use their free account from any computer in the world.

Pedro

formatting link

Reply to
webmanco

Yup. FWD can work. Check my post in

formatting link
for link to other soft

clients if needed.

Reply to
JDBalogh

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.