VoIP software, support, consulting, trainings

Hi,

Do you want to start VoIP biz? Or you aready run and want to expand? Want to upgrade or get a new solution at a minimal cost?

I?m already a decade in this business, have a team of professional engineers, able to execute almost any project for you.

I have all software available on all VoIP boards: Nextone, MVTS II, MVTS, SIP HIT, Portaone, VoIPswitch, Voicemaster, Sysmaster, Alepo, MIND CTI, Advanced billing, Sansay, Signate and many others.

No need to rush and waste time comparing prices, services, modules, versions etc. I always have new versions. We are not only selling, we provide full service starting with installation and tech support and never end long lasting relationship with our customers. Let us find the most appropriate for your project solution, as we know all the features of every definite software, know not only advantages praised on websites, but also bugs and real customer?s feedback. Affordable prices, quick problem resolving, professional attitude. Feel always free to contact me directly, my MSN, e-mail: skystar1(@)hotpop.com Yahoo IM: bll_lng

Please mention your location and briefly describe your business model when contacting me for detailed information about the products, solutions and pricing.

Kind regards, Bill Ling

Reply to
Bill Ling
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.