Vonage VOIP Deal & Extras...

I am a Vonage VOIP user, and I LOVE their services! If you goto this webpage I found, you can get the 1st month free. Their services start at $14.99, but I would suggest going with the $24.99 unlimited account. They will send you a brand new Linksys/Cisco VOIP router too.

formatting link
The link above also as links for scripts to show you how to use vonage from any webpage, and have people call you for free. This is great for friend, family, or your customers. They just enter their phone # on the webpage, your vonage phone rings, you pick it up, and the person that entered their phone # on the website is automatically connected. This is an awesome feature! ...Just think of the possibilities with a feature like this.

Not to mention Vonage offers all the bells and whistles for free. Caller ID

*69 Unlimted Long Distance Transfer a Call Voicemail Call Waiting Repeat Dialing 3way Calling and alot more.

Extras Include: Toll Free 1-800 #s Virtual Phone #s Fax Line and alot more.

For complete details check out this webpage:

formatting link

Reply to
Sam Moore
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.