Giving away Vonage VoIP Service

Folks,

Many of you know about Packetizer

formatting link
which has been one of the longest-standing, independent web sites that offers information about VoIP and videoconferencing information.

Well, after operating for 5 years, we've decided to give away VoIP service to some lucky winner. There's really no catch-- nothing to buy and nothing to lose.

The service we're giving away is Vonage's "Premium Unlimited". Essentially, we buy the box and pay for the entire year's service. We've made arrangements with Vonage to provide the funds to cover the basic charges for a full year. If you win, you'll have free VoIP service for a year at not cost.

Of course, Vonage knows we're doing this, but I should say there is no association between us and Vonage. We just happen to like their service, in spite of the fact they're using SIP -

formatting link
;-)

As many know, I'm a fan of H.323 -

formatting link
To each his own, I guess. H.323 just does a much better job at video and integration with data collaboration services (not to mention it has some reasonable capability negotiation). OK, I'll stop the lecture ;-)

Back to the contest, there are details to read, of course:

formatting link
I think you'll find it all reasonable. If in doubt, just ask me.

Best Regards, Paul

Reply to
Paul E. Jones
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.