VoIPCheap.co.uk and IaxComm

Hi y´all:

I discovered VoipBuster a few months ago. I tried it, and loved it. Quality is not magnificent, but... who cares when it´s free.

I even managed to set a different voip free-GPL client (Iaxcomm)

formatting link
up to use it along with Voipbuster.com

Unfortunately, a few days ago (and without any notice at all) landline phone calls to the UK have stopped being free, but from their website there is a link to a similar one which is called VoIPCheap.co.uk which provides the same service (in fact is the same website, with different logo and different rates but actually owned by the same company) but this time the phone calls to UK landllines are free.

The thing is that I coould manage to get the above free-GPL client (iaxComm) to work with VoIPCheap.co.uk

Any ideas or suggestions on how to get it working?

Thanks a lot!

Reply to
wakaru
Loading thread data ...

There is something weird with voipcheap, doesn't work with SIP /ATA's either. However there is now sipdiscount.co.uk (yep, same lot again !) which is dead simple to set up. You will find lot more posts / info on uk.telecom.voip group. Regards, Martin

Reply to
Martin²

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.