SunRocket anyone?

Does anyone else use SunRocket? I've been extremely happy with my experience, but I haven't seen many people on here saying they use them. Anyone else out there? I can't say enough about the service.

Reply to
ukcats4218016
Loading thread data ...

I will join you in saying that I have had their service about three weeks now and it is excellent. Not one person has recognized that I am not on a landline.

I haven't yet ported over my main number as I want to feel comfortable first. I have an excellent ATT satellite phone system, but the Uniden they sent outperforms my ATT and at about 1/3 the price. I think Best Buy has the add ons for about 29.00 each.

Reply to
burris

service.

comfortable

I have really been impressed by SunRocket. I was leary of the whole VoIP idea before I signed up with them, and i can honestly say that I am glad I did. I save $50/month which is being put towards much more useful things in my life. I would recommend this technology and this company to anyone.

Reply to
ukcats4218016

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.