formatting link

-- EventStudio System Designer 2.5 -

formatting link
System Design and Call Flow Modeling Tool

Reply to
EventHelix.com
Loading thread data ...

Hello!

Is it possible that I can do VoIP server on home computer with public IP ? I read some articles and they said "yes, it is possible". I'm confused because I don't know which technology I must use.I ask there because I have project for university and my teacher suggest that I'll write simple application client/server VoIP using C# or Java. I noticed that protocol SIP will be popular for next years. I tried find free library and I found:

formatting link
- I did not test it, but its written on old RFC

2543. When I review rfc - actually rfc is 3261 - true ?

formatting link
- its a little old, about 2001 year.

Can anybody help me with choice which library can I use ? Maybe jain is good ? I have some experience (about 1 year with programming in java, I know good basis).

Greeting Paul

Reply to
Pawel S

You can interconnect any SIP or IAX application, hardware or software, with Asterisk.

Cheers,

Reply to
Klaus Alexander Seistrup

Hmm I don't find information about that it may run without required hardware phone. Is it possible ? My idea is that I run server VoIP (SIP) and I write application to connect via software VoIP with others persons.

Thanks for help.

Greetings Paul

Reply to
Pawel S

Klaus Alexander Seistrup napisa³(a):

Thanks for help.

Greetings Paul

Reply to
Pawel S

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.