SIP proxies

Question: Can a SIP device be configured to use multiple proxies? Scenario: I have a Sipura SPA-2000 connected to Engin (in Australia). How would I go about receiving calls from other SIP clients or connecting or other SIP clients not on the Engin network?

Reply to
Chui Tey
Loading thread data ...

I have a Linksys PAP2 which is the same as the SPA-2000. It has two lines, each of which can be register to a different server simultaneously. You simply access your device from the web interface using its IP address. You will have to log on as the administrator and use the advanced view. For instance, if the device is at 192.168.0.112. you would enter: http://192.168.0.112/admin/advanced in the address window of your browser. You can then select the line you want and fill in the necessary information. If your device is locked, then you are probably out of luck. If you don't have the documentation for your adapter, it is on Sipura's website as a PDF file.

Reply to
Vox Humana

yes, if it supports that functionality. Xlite for example does.

Reply to
Georg Schwarz

You might try some others, if you still have problems.

formatting link
^sub^5&cv=5

Reply to
rixride

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.