Re: How to start own VoIp business

Hi All,

> > Are you newbie to VoIP or are you professional in this sphere just looking > for VoIP solution? Give me a notice and I will make you the best offer. > > You can choose from the solutions for wholesalers and ITSPs, enterprise > and residential services > > VoIP billing (prepaid and postpaid) > VoIP softswitch > VoIP gateway > VoIP softphone (SIP and H323) > VoIP call shop solution > VoIP calling cards platform > VoIP wholesale solution > IP PBX Class 5 solution and more > > Big variety of solutions at affordable prices! Support services are > included. > > Please contact me at ipmiracle at gmail.com (e-mail, MSN, gtalk) >

Spammers should use a real email address anyway, like snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com.

Roby. >

What do you think?

Reply to
Thomas T. Veldhouse
Loading thread data ...

I agree! :-)

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

That ought to get the crawlers' attention!

Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:

Reply to
fugettaboutit

Just to further drop this spammer in a hole ... the product name sounds less like a VoIP solution and more like a STD cure!

Reply to
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.