overview of SIP providers?

Is there a good overview of SIP providers available on the web listing things like whether they provide PSTN numbers, to which other VoIP providers they offer free calls, their tariffs, etc.?

Reply to
Georg Schwarz
Loading thread data ...

A good place to start is (search for "voip service providers"). They list quite a few flat-rate and per-minute services.

formatting link
Unfortunately I haven't seen a large chart any place with all the service providers compared on one-page. That would be useful.

-wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht

I have one online om

formatting link
though it's primaryly targeted for the danish audience, som it's primaryly danish and european providers that are listed.

Reply to
Henning Wangerin

... and it's all in Danish :-)

Anyway, you seem to focus on outgoing calls. Your list does not show which providers are offering PSTN numbers for incoming call, does it?

BTW, a similar database can be found at

formatting link
(in German and focussed on the German market, but this becomes less and less of importance with VoIP...)

Reply to
Georg Schwarz

Yeah ;-)

Right now it does. My old list included oprionts like incoming numbers, call-forwarding, supported protocols and more. These info will come back online again, but as you can see ther are quiet a number of inofo-bits to keep track of ;-)

Hey, thanx. I guess I can use that and others to get an idea on other markets.

I agree on that. I have a couple of danish, a german, a US and two british providers online, and depending on the cost to the desired destination I use the best/cheapest provider.

Best saving (not counting the free/flatrate providers) would be a call from Denmark to China: 14.00 DKK using the Danish Telcom, compared with ~0.14 DKK using sipgate.de

Now thats saving that you can feel ;-)

/Henning

Reply to
Henning Wangerin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.