my Asterisk/VoicePulse experience

I've mentioned a couple of times that I haven't been able to use my VoicePulse account. I just got some help with it and the problem was completely on my end. (I'd looked at too many old config files and had "port=5036" even though it's IAX2.)

VoicePulse seems to work find (outgoing only, for now) and even passes CallerID info.

Cool!

--kyler

Reply to
Kyler Laird
Loading thread data ...

After seeing VoicePulse Now Offers Unlimited Calling for $24.99 See more info at:

formatting link
the signature of a VoicePulse Connect! support response, I asked if they had any unlimited plans for Connect! users. The response was not surprising. Currently we do not offer unlimited calling plans with VoicePulse Connect! service. All outgoing calls to the US48 are billed 2.95 cents/min.

It looks like BroadVoice really is the only open system with unlimited outgoing plans.

formatting link
bad they don't provide IAX or at least permit changing the CallerID data.

I'm still thinking that VoicePulse is going to be my answer for incoming calls even though they are quite a bit more expensive than BroadVoice. For outgoing, Gafachi seems to be the winner.

--kyler

Reply to
Kyler Laird

There's another one now.

formatting link
to VoIP-info they're planning to offer IAX2.
formatting link
I haven't tried it yet but I'm interested.

--kyler

Reply to
Kyler Laird

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.