ISCW exam experience ...

Anyone out there actually passed this exam? After failing one professional certification exam in my career (and I've taken quite a few), I've now failed this thing twice - arg !!!!

Part of the problem is not having official Cisco Press material - it's not the right answer that matters, but Cisco's answer that is more important :-P But, more so, I think this is probably the hardest of the Cisco exams that I've taken. No simulations to work though, just mostly regular questions (a couple multi-questions and a drag/drop), and many of the questions seem to be somewhat obscure. After failing the first time, I went away with a list of objectives to study. The questions the second time around were on completely different subtopics, but mostly within the same categories. I went in feeling more confident and scored even less - go figure.

Anyway, I would say that this it the most detailed of questions I have seen on any cert exam. MPLS was certainly much more detailed than I had expected - both times. Just trying to get a feel for how some other folks have done out there with this one.

Jim

Reply to
Scooby
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.