Grandstream 286 vs 486 adaptors

I have the 286 (small and good) and I need another SIP, should I buy a 486? Other than the Router that is useful and seems gives better audio, what are the advantages? Like the feedback from someone more experience than me!

Reply to
Carlos
Loading thread data ...

I have a 486 and it's excellent, but I don't know the 286 so I can't comment. I don't use the router as my system already has one, but I've heard of several products that have two phone sockets, whether these can be used for two separate accounts or not I don't know.

Ivor

Reply to
Ivor Jones

Thanks, I got the G 486 and configured for Iconnecthere, I connected to the Router, now I will try to connect to the Modem to see is there is a difference in voice quality. I also like un-locked items!

Carlos

Reply to
Carlos

I have a PAP@-NA linksys (unlocked)

Clear two lines

its menus and feel are (I yet to see a major diffrence othere then cheeper chips) to a sipura 2000 quality is clear people have no idea I am voip.. heck half of em are completly unaware what Voip even is..

m.

Carlos wrote:

Reply to
m

Where can you get the Unlocked model? Linksys PAP? Can not find it!

Reply to
Carlos

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.