Free Long Distance to 30 Countries - Skype watch out

Came across this deal:

Free Long Distance to 39 Countries:

formatting link
Use software, VoIP Adaptor or USB Phone.

Seems like a great deal.

RM

Reply to
richardm14
Loading thread data ...

Looks as if it's an indirect way to get to

formatting link
S

Reply to
Stephen Todd

What are these "free beer" providers actually trying to achieve? I am not naive enough to beleive that strangers are willing to spend money on me for nothing in return and there are probably cheaper ways to collect email-addresses if that's their goal.

Nevertheless, I gave it a try:

- using the test account, I only get a busy error message from the server, trying to call any free country

- first registration attempt failed, but the second succeeded

- registration is failing using the registered account

Ok, at least I only wasted a few minutes time on this.

Tor

Reply to
Tor-Einar Jarnbjo

SipDiscount is from the same people who brought you VoIPbuster.com and VoIPCheap.co.uk, I've been using VoIPBuster for around 7 months now, no real problems, have also registered with VoIPCheap and SipDicount, haven't had any spam emails, just good service.

These services are run by Finarea SA which also run landline indirect carrier services in the UK such as

formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
in addition to numerous call thru' providers and services in other countries, been using this company for 2 years now with no problems.

Reply to
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.