As a result of several successes within our Converged Services practice, CNG is looking to augment our consulting staff in key US locations. We are looking for Cisco AVVID experienced engineers to deliver several of our service offerings including our premiere IP Telephony Readiness Assessment.
If you feel that you can meet our skill and experience requirements please forward your resume or contact me at the numbers below.
Must Have Skills:
- Strong experience with Cisco AVVID, ideally certified. Specific experience with AVVID applications such as Callmanager, Unity, IPCC Express, E-911.
- Specific experience with Gateways and gateway configurations such as (all Cisco platforms) H.323 and MGCP configurations.
- Knowledge or Certifications (and experience) equivalent to: CCNA or CCNP, DQOS, CVOICE, CITT
- 3+ years experience in PBX system design including tasks such as dial plans and system administration
- Experience with system configurations of various voicemail or unified messaging platforms
- Excellent documentation skills is ESSENTIAL
- Professional services experience and very strong interpersonal/ communication skills
For more details on this opportunity, please contact CNG at the numbers below, or forward your resume with contact information in Word format showing how you meet the above requirements including 3 references via email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or via paper mail to:
Richard Doiron or Peter Westphal CNG Global Services Inc.6 Antares Drive Phase 1 Suite 104 Ottawa, ON Canada K2E 8A9 Voice 613-723-3300 Fax 613-723-3011 (Note, all resumes are treated as confidential and will not be released to any client without explicit permission from you.)
For the latest CNG News Click Herethe latest Hot Opportunities Click Here.