AT&T CallAvantage Support Sucks!

There isn't any support with AT&T CallAvantage...

I just signed up and receivd my TA and it doesn't work. I called tech support and they couldn't do anything for me and said that they will have escalate my issue to another higher tech to call me the next morning. They didn't call and I called back and they said they will contact you in 48 hours. Still no call back.

I'm going to cancel my order immediately come Monday.

jt

Reply to
jt
Loading thread data ...

jt,

sorry to hear it.

try

My DLINK 1120M worked well right out of the box. Use first with stand alone phone, modemTArouterputer and you should be able to ping and http to router; ta; modem

Reply to
Rick Merrill

I have a DLink 624. Although, the TA is at 192.168.15.1 to get admin, but my router is at 192.168.0.1 for admin. Could that be the problem different subnets?

Reply to
jt

DUH...... You might want to tell your TA to get the address from your router or assign it a static IP on the same network so that you can always get to it. Be sure to tell the router that that device has the static ID.

Reply to
John S.

192.168.15.0 doesn't sound like a d-link address. What kind of TA did they give you and why is it front of the d-link that has the 192.168.0.1 address? Is this TA dual NIC?

also, the different subnets won't be a problem.

Reply to
radar

But it is.

The TA IS the "dlink".

Router.

Of course.

Reply to
Rick Merrill

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.