Strata DK280 Program 72

I am trying to adjust the volume for a user on our phone system. I have the manual and the index lists program 72 as being for adjusting the volume on digital telephones. My problem is the manual doesnt seem to contain any information on program 72 either description or record sheet. I accessed program 72, but have no idea how to affect the settings for a certain incoming line or a certain extension. If anyone has any information or a copy of the program sheet that they can forward to me, I would appreciate it greatly.

blankcig

Reply to
Blankcig
Loading thread data ...

Are you sure you're looking at the right program? Looking at my documentation for the DK 280 program 72 is for rerouting DNIS/Tie/DID calls back out on a public network.

Take care, Rich

God bless the USA

Reply to
Rich Piehl

Not being at my office and guessing, is 72 a user code, (feature code) for each user to adjust their volume ?

Reply to
TerryS

Not that I see. The phones have volume buttons on them, and the volume button, in conjunction with other buttons controls ring volume, mike sensitivity, etc. The only two feature codes I see in user mode in the

70's range are related to soft keys in the display.

Take care, Rich

God bless the USA

Reply to
Rich Piehl

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.