Search for ESI VoiceWorks 16 Installer Software

I have been using a VoiceWorks 16 for several years. Now I want to use the Installer software to communicate with the VoiceWorks 16, but ESI no longer sells it. Does anyone have an alternate source for the Installer software.

Thank you!

Reply to
VoiceWorks16
Loading thread data ...

VoiceWorks16,

You're probably better off using the touch-tone keypad on your phone to program your system. Even ESI's tech support used to utilize that method. The "software" left a lot to be desired and unfortunately they never put much, if any, effort in to updating it. It used Y-modem protocol to communicate with the system. You'd be amazed at how long it took to load a small 31k file. That is, if it didn't time out from trying to send it. Very awkward when you've got a computer savvy customer looking over your shoulder. I'm not even sure if I still have a copy of it anymore. I'll look, but no promises.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Bogiatzidis

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.