Please help Active Voice Repartee system locks up after few hours

Please help anyone who knows Active Voice Repartee. I have a complete operating AV Repartee 7.41 system with telanophy, which has been working perfectly on my Toshiba phone system it is an 8 port system with 2 Dialogic boards, a future domain scsii controller, an I-Bus motherboard with the daughter card, 16 meg of ram with parity, modem, isa acer nic, 2 gig conner scsi hd, I also have 2 other HDs that where ghosted when the system was working perfectly, a 1 gig quantum and a 2 gig seagate. My system began locking up about once every couple weeks, shut it down power back up and all was fine now it locks up after a couple of hours, so far I have switched nics, hds, power supply, video card, and power source. All to no avail still locks up in a couple of hours to 15 hours. This system works for 4 different companies with transaction boxes and does a lot of hook flash and dial out to another phone system through the centrex system. This is urgent I must get this box going any ideas from any experts I am willing to pay but I have to get this system up and running. I have another repartee ide system with only 4 ports and repartee 7.44.9 I bought it on ebay as a back up but since it is so different from the original box It is no use to me. Please if anyone has any idea please help. I also have a pIII box with 3 isa slots I have thought about trying to rebuild a new box and see if that would work. Please feel free to call me at anytime at 586-419-5555

586-419-5555

Thank you

Tony

Reply to
tgirgenti
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.