Callpilot messages automatically being marked read in Outlook 2003.

This is very strange. I have a user with a brand new Dell computer running Windows XP and Office 2003. When she gets a message as soon as it is delivered in Outlook it automatically marks itself as read and the light on the phone turns off.

I tired using her mailbox and login on another machine and that seemed to have no problems. But, then when I went back to her machine the callpilot player was not working. So, we re-installed and then it worked but the automark as read problem came back.

To make matters even worse, the guy's who computer we used to test is now having the same problem with messages being automatically marked as read.

Has anyone seen this - do you have a resolution? Workaround? Anything would be a help.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
compufxr
Loading thread data ...

I think it was the same situation here and the issue turned out to be the Reading Pane in Outlook. Switch it off for the CallPilot inbox and it should stop automatically marking the messages as read.

Reply to
Michael Andrews

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.